Honestly, I’m not clear why anyone would buy this device, other than in a vain attempt to be a hipster:
- It can’t run modern messaging apps like WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
- It runs on the 2G network, so won’t work in the United States.
- There’s no front-facing camera. Forget taking selfies!
- Typing text relies on the old-school T9 approach.
- It doesn’t have any form of smart assistance.
If you buy one, you won’t look cool, you won’t look retro, and you won’t be the envy of your friends. You’ll just be a wally.